R3 Mock Interviews - Delivery Driver
About the Company
GTI (you must research this brand for your mock interview) is a licensed infuser committed to becoming the largest cannabis contract manufacturer in Illinois. We create infused-cannabis products and focus on being a value-add contributor to cannabis brands in the Illinois market. We have high-capacity edibles production with state-of-the-art beverage manufacturing equipment, in a 20,000 sq. ft. facility located in Chicago.
We aim to be Illinois’ leader in cannabis-infused contract manufacturing with a focus on customer satisfaction, product consistency, and regulatory compliance. Our organization brings efficiency and reputation to the Illinois cannabis industry, by acting with the highest levels of innovation and integrity to satisfy both our clients and state regulatory bodies.
The main goal of a delivery driver is to assist Order Fulfillment in scheduling and executing efficient product deliveries to licensed retail dispensaries throughout IL. Drivers will be responsible for efficient route planning and communication skills as well as following GMP and internal quality standards.
• Follow all the rules of the road
• Perform scheduled deliveries in a safe and efficient manner over entire IL market
• Follow all GMP and internal quality standards
• Understand job SOP’s
• Have strong communication and customer service skills
• Grasp order fulfillment process, inventory management, and software programs
• Maintain Driver Inspection logs / Cleanliness of vehicle
• Time Management and Organization Skills
• Developing and maintaining relationships with dispensaries
• Assist in other departments if no schedules deliveries
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 21 years of age
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Flexible schedule to fulfill scheduled deliveries
• Ability to read maps or use GPS
• Able to lift up to 50LBS
We offer eligible employees major medical insurance and a 401k program. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays, paid time off and other rewards that may include discretionary bonuses. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles and positions.
Must be 21 years of age or older to apply. Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will be considered without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability